Although this fall may look different than any in recent memory, it still a wonderful season to enjoy some good times. These 20 fun Fall Social Distancing Activities offer entertainment opportunities that keep simple health precautions in mind.
Outdoor Fall Social Distancing Activities
With the temperatures generally more moderate, fall is a great time to enjoy the outdoors.
(Disclosure: Please note that this post contains affiliate links. If you click one of the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission that will help support this blog. Thanks so much. )
Apple And Pumpkin Picking-Look for farms and orchards that are open for the public to come pick your own produce. Then, take what you pick back home to make pies, Jack-O-Lanterns, or whatever your heart desires.
Camping-Check out these 6 Tips for Frugal Fall Camping to make the most of your autumn getaways.
Raking Leaves And Jumping In a Pile-A perennial favorite for generations of kids and adults, alike.
Sitting Around A Fire Pit-It is great if you own a piece of land big enough and conditions are right for a campfire. But a gas fire pit offers convenience, portability, and no mess to clean up. This Steel Propane Gas Firebowl puts out 50,000 BTUs and comes with a smart locking lid for easy carrying. And yes you can use these flames to roast your s’mores.
Indoor Fall Activities For a Small Group Or Individuals
Crafting-From leaf rubbings to fabric pumpkins, fall is a season that offers up so many opportunities for crafting. Take a look at these 28 Brilliant Fall Crafts for Kids, for example.
Whipping Up Some Tasty Fall Treats-Certain food just scream fall. Candy apples, popcorn balls, and pumpkin pies come to mind. Also, give some of these Decadent, DIY Fair Food Finds a try. German soft pretzel sticks and fried apple rings will bring that county fair feel to your home.
Working An Autumn-Themed Jigsaw Puzzle-Great activity that you can work on here and there as you get time or in several marathon sessions.
More Outdoor And Indoor Distance Aware Fall Fun
Below is a list of lots more fall social distancing activities to give a try.
- Collect And Decorate Acorns, Rocks, And Sticks.
- Hold A Fall-Themed Scavenger Hunt For Your Kiddos.
- Picnic In The Park.
- Put Together A Scarecrow Decoration For The Yard.
- Take A Drive To See Colorful Fall Colors On Trees.
- Enjoy A Hike In A Park Or Refuge.
- Go Fishing.
- Play A Round Of Golf
- Hop On Your Bike And Take A Ride.
- Host A Game Night With Friends And Family Via Zoom.
- Listen To A Virtual Concert. From Symphonies To Rock Bands, all sorts of groups are offering them.
- Watch An Outdoor Movie. More Comfortable Temperatures And Less Bugs Than Summer.
- Create Some Fall Chalk Art On Your Driveway or Sidewalk.