Father’s Day offers a wonderful opportunity to celebrate those special dads. And cherished by dads for generations have been those DIY Father’s Day Gifts. Crack out the crayons or colored pencils and let the kiddos enjoy working on these Free Father’s Day Coloring Pages.
I have created two 8 “ by 10” coloring sheets that provide plenty of space for added artist touches. Each Father’s Day coloring page contains an uplifting/affirming message about Dad’s importance in the gift giver(s) life.
Once these DIY Father’s Day Gifts have got some color on them, why not put these printables in picture frames. Or spray mount the coloring pages to card stock or poster board. Add magnets to the back for cool refrigerator art.
The kiddos can color and enjoy a fun educational activity at the same time. Share the following interesting info. about Fathers Day.
Father’s Day Facts
- Different parts of the world celebrate Father’s Day in different months. For example, some parts of the world prefer honoring Dad in March, while others in June. Fathers are important to people around the globe.
- People have celebrated Father’s Day for thousands of years.
- Popular Father’s Day gifts include greeting cards and neck ties (MSN).
- The official flower of Father’s Day is the rose according many holiday-focused websites.
- Father in various languages is Baba (Turkish), Babbo (Italian), Pai (Portuguese), and Papa (French) (theholidayspot.com).
The Father’s Day Coloring Sheets
Dad will cherish receiving a personalized work of art from those he loves dearly. The first coloring page announces, “Dad You Soar Above The Rest”. Accompanying the Father’s Day message is an image of a hot air balloon. Having grown up going to a yearly balloon festival in my hometown, I know the awesomeness of watching these balloons rise into the sky. How quickly they go from fabric attached to a basket on the ground to moving art in the air.
To download this coloring sheet, simply click here.
Father’s Day Coloring Page No. 2 uses a play on words, plus an image of a familiar gift ,to let Dad know that he is tops. Because, “Dad No “Ties” Here! You’re The Best.”
And with eager hands and some crayons/colored pencils, this coloring page will come to life.
To download your Dad Your The Best coloring page, click here.
Love free printables? Get access to an every growing selection of money saving and earning printables by clicking the image below.