Want to spend some quality time with your sweetheart at a bargain cost? Give these 20 Inexpensive Day Date Ideas a go.
Day Date Ideas For Everybody
1. Amble Along At An Art Show Or Art Crawl.-Enjoy the creative works and good vibes around you.
2. Attend A College Or Amateur Sporting Event.-These sporting venues offer lower entry fees and fun action.
3. Browse An Old Bookstore Together.-You never know what gems you’ll find when looking through the shelves.
4. Build A Snowman, Let The Snowballs Fly, Or Do Some Trekking Through The Snow.-Take advantage of these unique seasonal opportunities.
5. Catch A Matinee Showing At The Movie Theater.-Many cinemas also offer half prices days and other incentives to draw customers in.
6. Check Out A Community Festival.-Low cost or free admission is the norm. Same things goes for trade shows. Lots of entertainment in one spot.
7. Enjoy A Museum. Keep an eye out for free entry days that a number of museums offer periodically.
8. Go Geocaching.-To play, you simply need a GPS device or a mobile phone that is GPS-enabled. Also, bring along something to write with and small items to place in caches when you find them if needed. If you haven’t geocached before, think of it as a high tech scavenger hunt using GPS to help you find clever spots where treasures, riddles, etc.. are hidden.
9. Grab Some Bicycles And Go For A Ride.-Bike trails are popping up everywhere these days.
10. Learn A New Skill At A Home Improvement Store.-Retailers such as Home Depot and Lowe’s offer a variety of workshops.
More Day Date Ideas To Consider
11. Pack A Picnic Lunch And Head To A Scenic Spot.-A leisurely meal in the great outdoors offers some great bonding time.
12. Play A Board Game.-Pick one of your favorites and enjoy some friendly competition.
13. Pop By The Ice Cream Shop For A Cone.-Try a new flavor or topping.
14. Roller Skate Or Bowl.-Especially during weekdays, you may find reduced rates for rentals.
15. Take A Hike.-Consider city and state parks for their low entry fees and proximity.
16. Take Advantage Of A Free Concert In The Park.-Many cities offer these during the spring and summer months.
17. Tour A Winery.-Low cost fun and free beverage samples to boot.
18. Visit A Farmer’s Market.-Pick out ingredients and make a meal or snack later.
19. Volunteer Together.-A nonprofit such as a Food Bank stays on the lookout for volunteers to give several hours of their time to sort and prepare food packages. Or consider doing something especially helpful for an older person such as rake the yard, trim shrubbery, etc…
20. Window Shop At The Mall Or An Outdoor Shopping Area.-Strolling along and looking at the window displays may spark some interesting conversations.
For more dating-related ideas check out:
How To Have Fun Together While Doing Nice Things For Others