Have you ever been frustrated, stressed, or frankly scared when you cannot find important personal papers that you need? Felt under tremendous pressure to locate documents that someone has told you that you must show before they can help you?
People needed official documents from me and they needed them right then! When I went to change my maiden name to my married name. When I moved and had to transfer my vehicle registration from one state to another. When I went to register my son for school and had to produce all his up-to-date vaccination records.
My heart is pounding, just recalling these moments.
And Then This Happened
I meant to. I really meant to get my act together and get all my important documents located and stored in a safe place. I kept telling myself I would every time that I had to scramble to find one on a moment’s notice.
But I didn’t because I got busy, distracted, forgot. . . That is until a long-time friend of mine from Sunday School class died of a massive heart attack in his 40s. I had just seen him that week and then he was gone.
I was finally jolted into action! I needed to pull my most important personal documents together, not just for me, but for for the people that loved and depended on me.
An Organizational Plan That Actually Works
I knew that I would have to organize in a way that would allow me to break down my document gathering into manageable steps. After all, getting overwhelmed was one of the big reasons that I never really got going in the right direction in the first place. Being overwhelmed ever stop you in your tracks?
The 10 Day Organize Your Important Personal Documents Challenge was born out of this core knowledge that to succeed in getting critical personal documents together
- You need a “stepping stone” path to follow. Clear direction and a measured pace.
- A plan that shows you which documents that you should be looking for in the first place.
- Tells you exactly why keeping track of official copies of these personal documents really matters.
- Leads you to places to find replacement copies of papers and certificates that you cannot locate.
- Offers a simple system for double-checking that you have all the personal documents that you need.
- Provides guidelines on how long to keep these documents.
- Includes a way to record for a trusted family member or friend where your personal documents are located in case you are unable to access them yourself.
With research and persistence, I developed an organizational plan that encompassed these things...I experienced success.
- I was able to steadily gather all my important personal documents.
- I placed them in safe storage rather than scattered about.
- I found that I could locate the critical documents that I needed when I needed them.
- I stopped worrying that I would accidentally throw crucial paperwork away.
- My stress level declined, and a sense of peace emerged.
I want all this for you, as well. Especially, some blessed peace of mind. Let me walk you through, with no cost to you, the steps to get you there.
Don’t let another day pass you by.
Sign up now for the 10 Day Organize Your Important Personal Documents Challenge.