Want to beef up your income stream? Need some extra cash to cover bills or help you prepare for a purchase? These 17 In Demand Side Jobs can help.
1. Catering-Banquet facilities and independent catering operations stay on the lookout for good serving staff to work big events.
2. Data Entry-Help feed all sorts of data into computers or scan documents for processing.
3. Dog Walking-Ease the mind of pet owners by taking their pooches for a walk and potty break during the day. This side job allows you to potentially work for multiple customers at once.
4. Exercise Class Instructor-Pick up some classes at a local gym or community center.
5. Freelance Editing/Proofreading-Check out freelance job sites such as Flexjobs and Upwork to see the range of opportunities available. From editing dissertations to product manuals, lots of projects need editors.
6. Graphic Design-The sites above also advertise freelance jobs in this category. Inquiring locally of businesses that may need graphic designers can also be productive.
7. Lawn Mowing and Landscape Maintenance-Many people simply do not have time or the desire to deal with their yards and flower beds. Earn extra cash by taking on the work for them.
8. Medical Coding-If you can interpret the labyrinth of codes for doctors to file insurance claims quickly and accurately, you will be highly in demand.
9. Pet Sitting-Pet owners are always on the look out for dependable people to stay with or keep their animals when out of town.
10. Photographer-Take headshots, portraits, product photos, or stock photography as a creative side job.
11. Researcher-Don’t mind diving deep into the Net or heading to courthouses and other government buildings to find info.? This freelance work is for you.
12. Stadium Cleanup Crew-After the big game comes cleanup of the big mess that is left behind. Extra hands are called in to make for quicker work. Also, outdoor stadiums may employ some short-term help to deal with snow removal in the winter.
13. Test Proctor-Administer standardized tests for testing companies.
14. Tutor-Students of all ages need assistance with their coursework. Online and in-person opportunities are available.
15. Usher for Events at Coliseums or Other Concert Show Venues-Extra hands are needed to sell programs and other concert memorabilia. Also, temporary concession stand staff may be used for large events.
16. Virtual Assistant-Help someone else handle the to do list of his or her business. Specialization in social media is especially in demand for blogging virtual assistants.
17. Website Design and Coding-If you are a whiz at website design or a coding aficionado, you can write your own ticket.
For more Job Tips: