Looking for a wonderfully versatile main dish? Give quiche a try. Check out these 35 Mouthwatering Quiche Recipes that showcase the impressive range of ingredients that can be brought together in this dish.
1. Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche-The Wholesome Dish shows you why avocado and bacon are meant to be soulmates.
2. Bacon Cheddar Quiche With Sweet Potato Crust-This unique crust really puts this recipe from Rachel Cooks over the top.
3. Bacon Potato Quiche-Spicy Southern Kitchen puts together a real filling eat.
4. Caramelized Pear And Gorgonzola Quiche-Kevin at Closet Cooking marries flavors beautifully in this sweet and savory dish displaying the versatility of quiche recipes.
5. Carmelized Shallot and Gruyere Quiche With Rosemary Crust-Food For My Family brings it full force with creamy, tangy, herb goodness.
6. Cheesy Bacon Spinach Quiche-The Kurtz Corner shows you how to whip up this rich, tasty delight.
7. Cowboy Quiche With Bacon Caramelized Onions And Cheddar Cheese-Satisfy even the most voracious cattle herding appetite with this recipe from Rumbly In My Tumbly.
8. Crustless Caprese Quiche-Fresh April Flours brings you a quiche with lots of Italian flair.
9. Crustless Creole Quiche-A true nod to the Pelican State from ZagLeft.
10. Easy Broccoli Quiche Recipe–A great, creamy vegetarian dish from Food, Folks And Fun.
11. Eggs Benedict Quiche-Country club worthy main dish from Lively Table.
12. Easy Loaded Baked Potato Quiche-The Recipe Rebel lives up to its name with this unique quiche.
13. Farmer’s Market Quiche-A true veggie lover’s treat from Saving Room For Dessert.
14. Goat Cheese Spinach & Sun-Dried Tomato Quiche-A beautiful combination and perfect way to savor fresh vegetables from Sally’s Baking Addiction.
15. Ham and Cheese Quiche-What The Fork offers an easy-to-follow take on preparing this classic quiche.
16. King Ranch Chicken Quiche-Plain Chicken® takes a classic Texas casserole and transforms it into a quiche.
17. Louisiana Crab Quiche-Seafood is the star of this main dish from Taste of Home.
18. Meat Lovers Quiche-Can’t go wrong with the ham, bacon, sausage and cheese recipe from Barbara Bakes.
19. Pepper Quiche Cups–Mummy Too demonstrates how to make great use of a summer bounty of bell peppers.
20. Ratatouille Quiche-Eggplant and a host of other vegetables make for a heavenly mix in this quiche from Garlic & Zest.
21. Roasted Asparagus and Mushroom Quiche-A spring vegetable delight from Trails To Table.
22. Roasted Beet, Baby Kale, and Brie Quiche-A definite winter winner from Half Baked Harvest.
23. Roasted Tomato, Spinach, and Mozzarella Quiche-An all-star brunch dish from The Kittchen.
24. Quiche Lorraine-Oui! Oui! to this home run of a quiche from Baker By Nature.
25. Sausage And Caramelized Onion Quiche–A super savory eat that will wake your taste buds right up from Erica’s Recipes.
26. Sausage Spinach Quiche-Miss In The Kitchen lays out step-by-step this hearty breakfast or brunch eat.
27. Smoked Salmon Asparagus Quiche-A perfect special occasion quiche from Healthy Green Cooking.
28. Spaghetti Quiche-Delish offers a quiche unlike most any that you have every had before.
29. Spinach And Artichoke Quiche-Veggie-packed classic from Simply Recipes®.
30. Spinach & Gruyere Quiche-Your stomach will be singing when it gets hold of this decadent quiche from Once Upon A Chef.
31. Sweet Onion & Herb Quiche–The View From Great Island is great indeed with this delicious dish on your plate.
32. Tex-Mex Chicken Quiche-The flavor train is leaving the station fully loaded with this scrumptious eat from Cinnamon-Spice & Everything Nice.
33. Veggie Mediterranean Quiche–The olives and blend of herbs in this dish from Wholefully are especially note-worthy.
34. Western Omelet Quiche-A Western omelet fused into a savory quiche from Melissa’s Southern Style Kitchen.
35. Zucchini Crusted Pesto & Parmesan Quiche-A knock out low-carb combination from Sweetashoney.
Your belly is sure to love experimenting with these 35 Mouthwatering Quiche Recipes.
For more recipe ideas:
30 Budget-Friendly Leftover Ham Recipes
43 Delicious Sheet Pan Recipes
Shirley Wood says
We love quiche and don’t make it often enough. So glad you shared these delicious recipes with us at Merry Monday.