Need a meat entree that will leave you with leftovers to use in all sorts of other dishes. A whole ham is the clear winner! Whether serving it for a special occasion or a weeknight meal, you will have plenty remaining to include in one or more of these 30 Budget-Friendly Leftover Ham Recipes.
1. Authentic Hawaiian Macaroni Salad-Introduce some Hawaiian flare to your meal with this tasty recipe from Gonna Want Seconds.
2. Better Than Takeout Ham Fried Rice-Let The Recipe Critic demonstrate how to make your fried rice twice as nice.
3. BBQ Ham Pineapple Kabobs-Goodeness Gracious puts a sweet and tangy twist on kabobs.
4. Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Pot Pie– Comfort food extraordinaire from Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch.
5. Cheesy Ham Chowder-A one pot super stomach filler courtesy of Taste of Home.
6. Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes & Ham-This recipe from Must Have Mom will turn a classic side dish into a main feature.
7. Country Ham and Potato Casserole-A full meal in one dish from Must Love Home.
8. Croque Monsieur-Oui! Ham and cheese done French-style from Tastes Better From Scratch.
9. Crock Pot Ham and Bean Soup-A filling meal without a wallet emptying price from Spend With Pennies. A standout in leftover ham recipes.
10. Deviled Ham-Spicy Southern Kitchen puts some kick in this yummy ham spread.
11. Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast Muffins-Get the day off to a whimsical start with this muffin recipe from Feeding Big.
12. Ham and Cabbage Soup-A hearty eat from Eatin’ On The Cheap.
13. Ham And Cheese Egg Casserole-Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner from Closet Cooking.
14. Ham & Cheese Empanadas-Plain Chicken shows that good things do come in bite size packages.
15. Ham & Cheese Pinwheels-A great pop in your mouth appetizer or easy main dish from Delish.
16. Ham And Cheese Quiche–A gluten-free version from What The Fork that will leave you reaching for seconds.
17. Ham And Cheese Sliders–Bite size sandwiches from Averie Cooks kicked up with some Dijon and Worcestershire sauce.
18. Ham and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms-Low-carb and impressive appetizer or side dish from Joy Filled Eats.
19. Ham and Hash Brown Casserole-As easy as measuring out, mixing, and popping in the oven. Thanks to Written Reality for this tasty ham recipe.
20. Ham and Swiss Stromboli-Easy and impressive dish from The Girl Who Ate Everything.
21. Ham And Vegetable Soup-Such a delicious way to get your veggies from The Best Blog Recipes.
22. Ham, Egg And Cheese Breakfast Muffins-The perfect way to start the day from Bren Did.
23. Ham N Cheese Strata-Lil’ Luna bakes up the perfect brunch dish to satisfy a crowd.
24. Jean’s Old Fashioned Ham Salad-Cottage at the Crossroads makes a classic sandwich filler or cracker spread.
25. Leftover Ham Turnovers-Such an easy weeknight main dish from The Typical Mom.
26. Low-Carb Ham And Cauliflower Casserole Au Gratin–Kayln’s Ktichen® shows you how to make a cauliflower dish into a main course.
27. Monte Cristo Wafflewiches–A brunch dish that will hit the spot from Faithfully Free.
28. One Pot Ham & Penne Skillet Recipe-A quick, filling and creamy pasta dinner from Julie’s Eats & Treats.
29. Slow Cooker Ham And Potato Soup-Sabrina at Dinner, Then Dessert shows you how easy it is to crock it and cook it.
30. Slow Cooker Red Beans And Rice With Ham-A comfort dish at a fantastic price from Growing Up Gabel.
Need more recipe inspiration and food tips in addition to these 30 leftover ham recipes, check out: