New Year’s Eve Celebrations are often thought of as adult-centered events. But, why not get the younger set involved with these 20 New Year’s Eve Crafts For Kids.
New Year’s Eve Crafting Fun
1. Simple New Year’s Eve Centerpieces-Here is an easy, fun centerpiece to make with the kiddos from dollar store supplies. My son enjoyed crafting this one with me and we made it in no time.
2. Confetti Party Hats-The perfect head topper to ring in the New Year from Oh Happy Day.
3. Confetti Poppers-Let all the world pop, crackle, and shimmer with these poppers from Little Bins For Little Hands.
4. Cupcake Liner Fireworks-Light up the sky with these clever, colorful fireworks from A Little Pinch of Perfect.
5. Disco Ball Pinata–Glam up the day or night with this pinata/costume that is sure to delight from Studio DIY.
6. Happy New Year Letter Cookies-Have fun spelling it out with these cool cookies from Catch My Party.
7. Happy New Year’s Slime-Oh so gooey, fascinating funness from Mama’s Happy Hive.
8. New Year Star Hair Band-The kids can make some awesome New Year’s Eve headgear with this fun craft from ActivityVillage.co.uk.
9. New Year’s Eve Clock Hats-Check out this major upgrade to the standard party hat from Reading Confetti.
10. New Year’s Glasses-Artsy Momma shows you how a little sparkly pipe cleaner can be made into some bespeckled magic.
11. New Year’s Eve Bingo-Playdough to Plato says let the games begin.
12. New Year’s Eve Countdown Activity–Here’s a great way to get the kids involved in the ball drop from JDaniel4’s Mom.
13. New Year’s Eve Noise Maker-Upcycle those empty toilet paper rolls and some other inexpensive items to make shiny, fun sound machines from The Adventures of J-Man and Miller Bug.
14. New Year’s Eve Paper Plate Celebration Clock-Let the kids play an active part in this countdown with this clock from The Pinterested Parent.
15. New Year’s Eve Printable Coloring Party Hats-Let your guests, big and small, decorate their party hats however they like with this printable from Happiness Is Homemade.
16. New Year’s Eve Scavenger Hunt For Kids-Reasons to Skip The Housework offers a great way to keep the kiddos on their toes and their eyes on the look out.
17. Paint And Eat Fortune Cookies-Get the kids the decorating and reward them with some sweet eats and a fun fortune to read for the New Year.
18. Pop-Up Fireworks–Have a family friendly fireworks show more than once with this great craft idea from Kids Craft Room.
19. Recycled Bottle Noise Makers-Put those empty water bottles to good use with this smart carft idea from Kid Friendly Things To Do.
20. Time Capsule Questionnaire for Kids-Have the young’uns fill in the information on this free printable and include any goodies that you like in this time capsule from Tips From A Typical Mom. This activity is featured at Pretty Providence. Be sure and open the time capsule on New Year’s Eve next year and let the kids look back at what they wrote.
For more Fun Crafts in addition to these New Year’s Eve crafts for kids:
32 Creative, Inexpensive Winter Craft and Recipe Ideas
12 Cheap Fizzing, Popping, and Erupting Kids’ Science Experiments
12 Fascinating Space Science Activities For Kids
[…] 20 New Year’s Eve Crafts For Kids […]