Love your pet family members and want to make sure that they eat, play, and live well without sending you into debt? Then, make sure that you check out these 23 Places to Find Pet Coupons and Savings. You can take good care of them for less!
The first category of savings sites are those geared towards pulling together savings from a host of manufacturers and retailers to easily view in one place.
1. Cellfire-This Catalina Company makes it easy to print coupons, store them to cellphones, or load them to many different store grocery cards. Not always huge selection of coupons, but simple to use.
2. CoolSavings-Head to the pets category to see what printable coupons, coupon codes, and free stuff is available at any given time.
3. CouponChief.com-Easy to search by store name to find current savings available. You can also get paid for submitting new coupon codes to the site.
4. Coupons.com–Easily find coupons for brands such as IAMS™ Purina®, and Temptations™ among others.
5. DealCatcher-Pop in keywords such as “pet food”, “pet supplies” and “pets” to get listing of current deals from numerous retailers. Be sure and try several different keywords to find all offers.
6. Redplum.com–Generally not as many coupons available as Coupons.com, but may find some that are not offered there. Look under both the pets category for online and printable coupons and local deals.
7. RetailMeNot–The pets section will give you current coupons and promo codes from stores such as Doctors Foster and Smith® Petco®, PetSmart, and Wag.com.
Group Deal Sites
It is worth perusing these sites occasionally to find limited quantity offers and savings from local businesses (if you live in a medium to larger size city) that you might not find elsewhere.
8. Doggyloot–For those individuals with canine companions, take a look at the deals on this site to see if they have what you are looking for.
9. Groupon–This company frequently gives codes for generous savings on a first order. Perform keyword and city searches to explore your savings options.
10. LivingSocial–Search using “pets” to see current offers.
Individual Stores and Brands
In addition to going to other coupon and deal sources, be sure and check out individual brand and store sites for potential savings.
11. Blue Buffalo-BLUE Newsletter for promotions information sent to you.
12. Eukanuba–Check for special offers on the website.
13. Halo-Newsletter sign up is available for coupons and special savings.
14. Hill’s Pet-Find coupons for savings on brands such as Science Diet® and Ideal Balance®
15. Iams–Sign up for the e-newsletter to receive special offers and coupons.
16. Natural Balance-Join Club NB from the homepage top navigation bar to having savings offers sent to you.
17. Nutro–Sign up to receive the latest promotions via e-mail.
18. Petco-Check the homepage and sale page for deals. Also, if you shop at this store regularly it is worth signing up for the Pals Reward to earn reward dollars and receive bonus offers.
19. PetSmart-As with Petco, check the homepage and sale sections of the site. Also, consider enrolling in the PetPerks program for special perks and deals.
20. Rachel Ray Nutrish-Savings on a variety of products from within this brand family.
21. Royal Canin-E-newsletter sign up for offers and promotions.
22. Target-The deals section off of the homepage is an easy place to access pet product coupons, Cartwheel for extra savings, and top savings offers.
23. Wellness-Join the community for special savings.
For lots more information on how to save on pet supplies of all sorts, check out my ebook Four-Legged Frugality: The Pet Supplies Easy Savings Guide.
Gaye @CalmHealthySexy says
Great information – thanks so much for sharing with the Let’s Get Real Party.