Back to School time is here, so get your wallets ready. The cost of all the gear needed for this annual rite of passage from summer to fall can really add up. Luckily, price chopping opportunities abound. Get the cost cutting tools that you need by checking out these 26 + Places to Find Back-to-School Coupons.
(Disclosure: Please note that this post contains affiliate links. If you click one of the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission that will help support this blog. Thanks so much.)
1. CouponCabin-Get access to printable and online coupons and find opportunities to earn cash back on school supply and more from over 3,000 retailers.
2. Coupons.Com-You will find mobile and printable coupons for beauty products, laundry detergent, microwaveable meals, toothpaste, etc… Many of these coupons can be linked to store loyalty cards. Also, the site offers a section of coupons codes for major retailers such as Land’s End that sell a variety of items of needed by students.
3. Ebates-Earn cash back for your purchases at over 2,000 stores. Most of the cash back offers are for online shopping, but some are available for the using Ebates printed coupons in stores. Keep your eye out for new member signup bonuses and double cash back offers.
4. Groupon–Peruse this deal site for national and local back to school savings to snag. You will find both group offers that can be redeemed, as well as, coupons that can be printed or loaded to your electronic devices. And speaking of electronics, the site offers a big section of coupon deals on the latest items in this category. And new users of this site will generally be offered money off of their first purchase.
5. LivingSocial-Very similiar to Groupon, this site provides both group deals and individual printable and loadable coupons for lots of different goodies.
6. RetailMeNot-This site features coupons codes for a wide variety of retailers such as Best Buy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, JcPenney, Justice, Kohl’s, Macy’s, and Ulta. The codes can be redeemed easily during checkout.
7. SmartSource-Printable and mobile loadable coupons for grocery, healthy and beauty, and school supplies. Enter zip code for coupons tailored to your specific geographic area.
8. Valpak-This website makes it easy to browse coupons codes for many popular brands. And with the touch of a button, popular coupon codes that other people are redeeming are highlighted.
Always check individual retailer sites for additional/unique coupons.
9. Amazon.com-You actually can find coupons on Amazon by simply putting “Coupons” into the search box. Results are divided out by category.
10. Bed Bath & Beyond-Opportunity is available to sign up for coupon offers to be sent directly to you. I personally love the company’s $5 off of $15 coupons.
11. Costco-Check out the warehouse coupons section on the site.
12. CVS Pharmacy-Have a look at the deals section for all the latest savings and details on the ExtraCare Savings and Rewards program.
13. Dick’s Sporting Goods-Score offers by hopping over to the promos and deals section.
14. Dollar General-Check out the coupons section for the latest digital and print coupons.
15. Ikea-Find coupon offers and specials deals via the homepage of the site and the offers section.
16. JcPenney-Click on over to the coupon section to see what discounts are currently available.
17. Kohl’s–Just click on the today’s deals section on the homepage navigation bar. Also be sure to check out the rebates section for potential to further lower prices.
18. Macy’s-Have a look at the deals & promotions section for the best offers.
19/20. Office Depot & Office Max-Hop on over to the search bar and type “Coupons” in to the be taken to the Coupons Center with the latest savings opportunities. Also pay attention for potential coupon links off the homepage.
21. Rite Aid-The deals FAQs is the place to go to find out all the ways to save on your back-to-school needs at the company’s stores and online.
22. Sears-Head to the deals section to see what savings are available.
23. Target-Not only is there a coupon section online, you can also sign up for the Cartwheel App to score additional discounts. Also, keep your eyes peels for in store prompts to text for product coupons redeemable at checkout. I used one the other day to score $5 off of $25 on one of their new youth brands.
24. Walgreens-Be sure and make a stop at the weekly ads and coupons section. I personally participate in the Balance Rewards program also because the points can be exchanged for dollars off of your merchandise when enough have been collected.
25. Walmart-Check out the coupon section of the website (type coupons in search box), as well as, consider using the Savings Catcher to check Wal-Mart’s prices against competitors. Receive the dollar difference if a lower competitor price is found meeting Walmart’s specifications.
Also, be sure and look at the extensive Back-to-School section on (26.) Passion for Savings. You will find a BIG school supply buy list which will tell you what are the great prices on the items that you need. New this year, you can search a back to school deal database which is updated continuously as new sales are posted.
And having a valid student ID is a ticket to a variety of exclusive savings offers. Check out this great list from CouponCabin.
Be sure and put these 26 Plus Sources for great Back to School Coupons to work for you today.
For more Savings Tips:
18 Things NOT To Buy or Pack for Dorm Room
10 Fantastic Ways to Save Money This Fall