When the stifling hot days of summer began to fade you know that fall is right around the corner. What better way to celebrate the changing seasons than to give someone a Fall Gift Basket. Customize your baskets for friends and family from among these Fall basket fillers.
Great Fall Git Basket Additions
(Disclosure: Please note that this post contains affiliate links. If you click one of the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission that will help support this blog. Thanks so much. )
1. Bag of Kettle Corn
2. Banana Bread
3. Caramel Apple or opt for some Caramel Apple Pops.
4. Flavored Ground Coffee or if the person you are giving the gift basket to has a Keurig, you might want to give him or her some delicious pumpkin spice K-Cup pods.
5. Harvest Herbal Tea such as this Celestial Seasonings Black Tea, Sweet Harvest Pumpkin, 20 Count is a great addition to a fall gift basket.
6. Loaf Pan and Recipes on Index Cards
7. Mason Jar Filled with Candy Corn
8. Microwave Popcorn Packets
9. Pie Dish-Visions of apple and other wonderful pies in this Pyrex Scalloped Pie Plate come to mind when fall rolls around.
10. Pumpkin Bread
11. Pumpkin Carving Tools such as this The Ultimate Pumpkin Carving Kit with 10 Pop-Out Stencils.
12.Pumpkin Pie Spice
13. Seeds for Fall Garden and Windowsill Plants-Examples include basil, black-eyed susan, coneflowers, coreopsis, dill, and lettuce
More Goodies For An Autumn Gift Basket
14. Spice Rub for Fall Grilling such as this McCormick Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple.
15. Fall Inspired Cookie Cutters such as this versatile 8-piece set.
To Brighten the Home
16. Fall-Scented Candle-One of my strongest associations with fall are the smells such as Apple Cider, Caramel, Cinnamon, Fallen Leaves, and Pumpkin Pie. This Pumpkin Spice Scented Mason Jar Candle is fun.
17. Fall Potpourri-Make your own or buy a small packet of it to include.
18. Fall Scents Room Spray
19. Pot of Mums
20. Scented Soap such as the Michel Design Fall Harvest.
21. Seasonal Dish Towels like this Decorative Embellished Set.
For Enjoying The Outdoors
22. Flashlight for Night Hikes-There seem to be less mosquitoes and other buggy friends out at this time of year.
23. Fleece Blanket such as this Blue Navy Throw.
24. Fuzzy Socks
25. Glow in the Dark Football-Check out this cool Nerf Fire Vision Ignite Football.
26. Hand Warmers
27. Scarf such as Wander Agio Women’s Fashion Long Shawl Big Grid Winter Warm Lattice Large Scarf Orange Red Winter.
29. Card Games for Rainy Days such as Blink.
30. Coloring books for kids and big people too. Have a look at this neat Coloring Book.
For more fall gift giving ideas:
45 Things to Put in Tailgating Gift Baskets
26 Things to Put In Get Well Gift Baskets
Alexandra @ My Urban Family says
Carmel apple pops are my favorite fall treat! I always buy a big bag for myself haha Thanks for sharing the list!
Christine | Where The Smiles Have Been says
What a great collection of ideas! I love the one for the fall spices…..my husband is a huge grillmaster and would be all about this! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday! 🙂
thanks for these awesome ideas! I love fall candles and I love giving away baked goods, treat bags, etc. Tons of fun 🙂
stop by and chat with me ♥ http://storybookapothecary.com
Was really fun to put these fall gift basket ideas together. Sending Twitter love your way!