Summer, summer, summer! Can you smell the sunscreen and fresh cut grass now. Surprise some summer dreaming kiddos with summer fun gift baskets made up from among the 35 suggestions found here.
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, we may receive a commission that helps support the blog. Thank you.)
Summer Fun Gift Baskets Ideas
2. Bug/Critter Catcher House-Summer is a great time to check out the fireflies and other insects that enjoy flitting in the summer sun. The Backyard Exploration Critter Case will make a great temporary shelter for your finds.
3. Construction Paper
4. Dominoes-The kids will have hours of fun with this Click N’ Play 300-piece 100% Real Wooden Domino Blocks Set.
5. Flashlight or Head Lamp
6. Frisbee or other Flying Disc-The Nite Ize Flashflight LED Light Up Flying Disc, Glow in the Dark for Night Games is perfect for any time of day.
7. Fun Kid’s Beach Towel
9. Hot Wheels
10. Dive Sticks- These Water Sports Dive Sticks will have them getting great exercise while reaching for the depths.
11. Inflatable Beach Ball-These balls are great for both the beach and the yard. Fun to see how long two or three people can keep the ball in the air working together.
13. Kid’s Size Garden Digging Tools- The Little Garden Tool Box 14pc Set comes with a handy tool tote.
15. Jump Rope
16. Monster Clompers-Leave creature tracks in the dirt and sand or just stomp around with these ALEX Toys Active Play Monster Clompers.
17. Nerf Football such as the Nerf Fire Vision Ignite Football which glows in the dark when it is thrown. Great to night play.
Summer Fun Gift Basket Additions
18. Plastic Bowling Set
19. Plastic Bucket and Shovel
20. Pool Noodles
21. Popsicle Maker-The Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds are consistently rated very highly.
22. Ring Toss Game
23. Sidewalk Chalk
24. Sidewalk Paint The Crayola; Washable Neon Sidewalk Paint And Outdoor Art Tools will bring out the kiddos inner artist.
25. Silly Putty
27. Sweet Glow the Dark Basketball- The Wilson NCAA Illuminator, Glow in the Dark Basketball, 28.5″ is great for those long summer days.
28. Squirt Gun
29. Stencils-Kids can have a blast drawing on the driveway with their chalk and the ALEX Toys Artist Studio Sidewalk Mandala.
31. Sun Sensitive Paper-This Tedco 8″ X 10″ Sun Art Paper Kit – 15 sheets will work great.
33. Water Shoes
34. Water Sprinkler. The Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Sprinklerwill mesmerize the kiddos.
Good containers to stick the surprise goodies in include leftover Easter baskets, metal drink tubs, storage boxes and laundry baskets. Be sure and take pictures of the happy faces on the receiving end of your thoughtful gift.
For more fun activities with kids:
14 Plus Ideas for Cheap Kids’ Sidewalk Fun
9 Mesmerizing Glow in the Dark Activities
29 Awesome Activity Books for Kids
Love the list. The last couple of years I’ve been giving the kids a little gift on the last day of school – water bottles, freezer pops, bubbles, etc. I can see them getting really excited if I picked up a couple of items on your list.
It was so fun putting the list together knowing folks can pick and choose what works for them. Nothing like the excited look of a kiddo.
Oh the gardening set is so cute. My daughter cannot WAIT to make freezer pops. We have ones similar to the ones above and she just pulled them out the other day and asked when it would be warm enough to do that. I found you over on the Mommy Monday Blog Hop. Thanks for sharing!
There are such precious gardening tools out there for the kiddos. Liked this set because of sturdiness. Thanks so much for hoping over. Sending Facebook love your way.
Marina @ Parental Journey says
I love all the ideas – some of these things I didn’t even seen before and they look like such a fun 🙂
Thanks so much. So fun putting the list together.
Aliza B says
I remember having a fun sprinkler when I was little. I will have to check out the Melissa and Doug one you posted. And the Critter Case is perfect for my kiddos. They love to hold potato bugs and ladybugs and I can imagine them putting leaves and branches in there for them to crawl on. Thanks for the great list!
Ladybugs are so wonderful. Just fascinated by them. Sending G+ and Pinterest love your way.
Jennifer | The Deliberate Mom says
Oooh, so many fun and cool things here. I can’t wait for the summer festivities to begin! I’m looking forward to testing out some healthy versions of popsicles.
Thanks for sharing and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop.
I hope you’ll join us again tomorrow.
These would make great additions to a last-day-of-school gift for the kids! What a fun way to welcome summer. Thanks for linking these up at This Is How We Roll Thursday.
Yes, definitely a great way to welcome the summer. Loving This is How We Roll Thursday.