Gardening is a wonderful way to grow your own fruits and veggies, beautify your landscape, and get exercise. It is also, in the long run, a very frugal activity. Speaking of frugal, here are 7 totally FREE YouTube Gardening Channels that offer fantastic tips.
1. CaliKim29-These videos offer great practical tips for the home gardener. CaliKim takes you through the stages of preparing and growing your garden keeping her instruction quick and simple.
2. eHow Garden-This collection of hundreds of videos from a variety of experts is a great place to start in your quests for answers on gardening topics ranging from Bug Control to Pruning.
3. GardenGirltv-A whole range of gardening tips, as well as, videos about how to make delicious recipes with the produce that you grow. Patti makes the whole subject of gardening very approachable.
4. GrowVeg-Such helpful vegetable gardening tips from these garden app and software developers.
5. Learn to Grow-Absolutely love Misilla’s videos that show you how to take what you grow in the garden and use the harvest in all sorts of ways in the kitchen.
6. MIGardener-A well-put together channel full of tips on organic gardening and gardening in all sorts of spaces. The channel’s motto is Simple.Sustainable.Attainable. I love the real world nature of the videos complete with common outdoor sounds.
7. One YardRevolution-Easy to understand tips for frugal, organic gardening. Great tips for gardening without lots of costs and man-made chemicals.
8. The Rusted Garden-Gary Pilarchik offers helpful tips on getting the most from your vegetable garden. He offers especially useful information about tomato plants. He has a whole series of videos on what particular vegetable plants should look like when they are mature plus super tips about container gardening.
Isn’t it great that so much quality, free advice is out there to get your garden off to a great start and keep it growing all year long.
For more YouTube resources: