Yeah! The always welcome arrival of spring. So fantastic to see daffodils and tulips blooming and trees budding with new leaves. Love having a little more daylight to enjoy each day. What a great time to celebrate with friends and family by bringing them a spring gift basket. Here are 41 suggestions of items to fill your basket with that will not traumatize your wallet.
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, we may receive a commission that helps support the blog. Thank you.)
For the Garden
1. Garden Gloves-These Bamboo Working Gloves for Women & Men are lightweight and breathable.
2. Garden Signs and Figurines
3. Garden Trowel-The Fiskars Ergo Trowel Garden Tool is a reasonably priced buy with solid reviews.
4. Hummingbird Feeder-The First Nature Hummingbird Feeder offers a pretty style and plenty of spots for hummingbirds to feed.
5. Kneeling Pad
6. Plant Markers- Check out these Simple-Three Step Plant Markers that are so easy to make and great for kids to help out with.
7. Seed packets-Herbs such as basil, cilantro, chives, and dill grow quickly from seed. Also, many people have good luck growing cut flowers from seed such as sunflowers (so many varieties to choose from).
9. Frisbee-The Wham-O Ultimate Frisbee is a nice, sturdy flyer.
10. Jump Rope- The Limm Jump Rope will either take you back to your school days or introduce a new generation of kids to fun fitness activity.
12. Sidewalk Chalk-Who wouldn’t love giving Crayola 16 Count Sidewalk Chalk a whirl.
13. Throw Toys for People with Pets-I know our pup absolutely love the Chuckit! Flying Squirrel Large.
14. Watercolors and Paper
15. Wind Whirler
For Wearing And Carrying
16. Bug spray
17. Colorful Brooch
18. Pastel Nail Polish-Your gift recipients will enjoy giving a nod to spring using their nails with this color from essie Spring Nail Polish Collection.
20. Rain Boots
21. Self-Tanning Lotion
22. Spring Scarf-Choose from various colors with this Tapp C. Multicolor Floral Print Infinity Scarf .
26. Umbrella-The WASING Double Layer Inverted Umbrella is not only stylish, but well-rated for its functionality, as well.
Around the House
27. Clothes Pins (Hanging Laundry Out to Dry)
28. Dust Clothes
29. Grass Stain Spot Remover-Various kinds can be found such as Shout Wipes – Portable Stain Treater Towelettes.
30. Spray Bottle for Spring Cleaning
31. Seasonal Door Mat
32. Small Vase for Cut Flowers
33. Snazzy Duct Tape-Pretty cool. Duct Tape now comes in a variety of colors and patterns including this Duck Brand Printed Duct Tape, Gummy Bears.
34. Spring Scented Candle
Eats and Homemade Happy
36. Mason Jar full of Easter Candy such as Jelly Beans and Starbursts or filled with encouraging messages
37. Packets of Tea-This Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Tea is a great addition to a spring gift basket.
38. Selection of Jams
40. Water Bottle
41. Worry Stones-Check out the easy steps for making these Worry Soothing Stones. They even glow in the dark.
Once you have gathered the items to put in Spring Gift Baskets, you have a variety of options for containers including flower pots, small coolers, tote bags, watering cans, and wicker baskets. If you have suggestions of items to Spring Baskets, be sure and comment below.
For more gift giving ideas: