Need an easy, awesome Valentine’s gift for the guy in your life (boyfriend, husband, friend, brother, dad, or other) that will not leave your pocketbook bleeding red?
These 20 Valentine’s Gifts for Him Under $20 will make your Valentine’s shopping a breeze.
(Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, we may receive a commission that helps support the blog. Thank you.)
1. Cookbooks–Bacon Nation: 125 Irresistible Recipes, The Mac + Cheese Cookbook: 50 Simple Recipes from Homeroom, America’s Favorite Mac and Cheese Restaurant, and Planet Barbecue!
2. Magazine Subscriptions-Hundreds of magazines are out there to chose from. From Autoweek to WoodWorker’s Journal, you can find magazines to suit all sorts of interests and hobbies.
Eats and Related Treats
3. Mix of Beef Jerky-Such as the Bayou Blend Cajun Style Gourmet Beef Jerky.
4. Spicy Candy–Tabasco – Spicy Dark Chocolate Wedges, Red Hots, Jalapeno chocolate, etc..
5. Food-Themed T-shirts- For example, the Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Men’s Red T-shirt.
6. Grill Brush-Take a look at the Unicook Grill Brush.
7. Hamburger Press-Check out the Cuisinart CSBP-100 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press.
8. Thermos-Beverage up with the THERMOScafe by Thermos.
9. Car Safety Hammer-Such as this one from AmazonBasics.
10. Compact Lantern-Check out the Bigfoot Solar Camping Lantern with USB PowerBank.
11. LED Headlamp-He will love the Energizer Trail Finder Dual Mode 3-LED Cap Light.
12. Multi-Tool-Take on lots of jobs with the Jakemy Multitool, Mini Pocket Folding 10 in 1 Knife, Pliers, Screwdriver with Sheath, Multi Purpose Stainless Steel Portable Survival Tool.
13. Wallet Size Survival Tool-The compact 11-Function Stainless Steel Survival Pocket Tool is always a contender.
Wear and Smell
14. Cologne Kit
15. Fuzzy House Shoes
16. Manly Car Freshener Scents–-Like these 8 WOODSMAN Natural Car Air Fresheners from 100% Premium Pure Sandalwood, Rosewood & Cedarwood Essential Oils and Diffuser.
17. Neck Warmer-This Polar Fleece Neck Warmer Snood Scarf Hat will be a hit.
18. Glow in the Dark Duct Tape-This Glow in The Dark version is a standout.
19. Rubber Horseshoe Set–-Get the Champion Sports Rubber Horseshoe Set for hours of fun.
20. Build On Brick Mug-This Build-On Brick 12oz Mug Limited Edition Black is so cool.
The array of Valentine’s gifts for him that you can find for under $20 is pretty amazing. It is always so much more fun to give a gift when you are not stressed about the cost.
For more gift ideas for him:
50 Budget-Friendly Camping Supplies for Gift Baskets
45 Things to Put in Tailgating Gift Baskets
Julie V. Somebody's Dinner says
We actually have those car safety hammers! I like knowing we have them.
Good ideas. I made some personalized mugs one year using Zazzle, which came out to $25 for 2. It’s a bit more, but since my husband didn’t like our girlie mugs, and he still uses them, I count it as a present win.
If you want to stop by my site, every Tuesday- Thursday at 8 p.m. ET is a Retro Re-Pin link party. I’d love to see you there.
The personalized mugs are a great idea. Will hop over and check out the Retro Re-Pin party. Sending G+ and Pinterest love your way.
Love these ideas, especially the lego mug, might need that one for myself! Stopping by from Loulou Girls.
Yes, that LEGO mug rocks! Thanks so much for stopping by. Sending Pinterest love your way.
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello cute lady! I’m loving it. Pinned and tweeted. Thank you so much for partying with us. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. We love to party with you! Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls
Will hop on over and join you. Thanks much.
Rachel G says
I got my husband a cool LED headlamp a couple years ago–he loves it, and is always finding ways to maximize his chances to use it! Great list!
My husband loves to read using his before he goes to sleep in the evening.
These are still great ideas in 2016 😉 Thanks for sharing at Motivation Monday! Pinned!
Please consider sharing at Coffee & Conversation Link Party on Wednesdays…we’d love to have you!
Thank you. Love your election process resources for students.