Your timing is perfect! Check out these two info. packed blog tip freebies from blogger extraordinaire, Ruth Soukup of Living Well, Spending Less. The Blog Structure Blueprint Workbook and The Blogging Made Simple, three-part video series
One of the most wonderful things that I have found about blogging is that bloggers, as a whole, make up one of the most supportive business communities that I have ever seen. So many bloggers are willing to share tips with other bloggers to help them grow and improve their blogs. They are willing to lend a hand and provide encouraging words to others in all stages of their blogging journey. Pretty remarkable!
Take a look at these links to sites by fellow bloggers that provide great blogging advice.
- Blog Clarity–A range of blogging resources can be found here along with 10 minute blogging challenges to get your mind churning.
- By Regina-This author, blogger, and designer offers great tips for making your content and design stand out.
- Fabulous Blogging–Peruse this site for blogging intel on topics ranging from blog design to social media interaction.
- Mad Lemmings-Find podcasts and print articles on topics ranging from social media to WordPress.
- The SITS Girls-A fantastic, easy to access collection of articles about all aspects of blogging. Also, the community interaction found through the SITS Girls has helped me grow my blog significantly. Take advantage of all the resources available here.
- The Take Action WAHM–Kelly has dedicated herself to helping other bloggers succeed. Her site is full of rich video and print resources for bloggers.
- TwelveSkip–Resources to help you improve your online visibility, as well as, great tips if you are blogging on the WordPress platform.
To learn about great sources for getting the most out Pinterest group boards, take a peek at The BEST in Pinterest Group Board Advice.