When I was pulling out some kitchen tools the other day to get ready for company to come over, I got to thinking about wedding gifts that I am still using after 19 years. These wedding gifts have come in handy time and again. I wish I could go back now and tell the gift givers that the hard earned cash they spent on these gifts was well worth it.
(Disclosure: Please note that this post contains affiliate links. If you click one of the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission that will help support this blog. Thanks so much. )
Instead, let me do the next best thing and pass along 10 Wedding Gift Ideas that are so useful and will stand the test of time.
- Crock-Pot- A well-rated, budget friendly version is the Crockpot Programmable 6-Quarter Slow Cooker. Consider adding a crock pot carrying bag if funds allow.
- Vegetable Peeler-Make a kitchen utensil gift basket by combining with a grater and a manual can opener
- Mixing Bowl Set-The Kitchen Aid 3 Piece Plastic Mixing Bowl Set is a good choice because it comes with 3 bowls all in different sizes.
- Glass Water/Juice Pitcher
- Paring Knife Set-Good paring knives are key to making many dishes. I have had J.A. Henckels knives for years and recommend taking a look at the J.A. Henckels International 4-Piece Paring Knife Set.
- Classic Cookbooks-The Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, Sixteenth Edition is always a winner.
- Measuring Cups and Spoons-A nice glass liquid measuring cup is great addition to make a cooking tools gift basket.
- Set of Towels-Bath or ktichen.
- Casserole Dish with Carrying Case
- Step Stool-One such as the Cosco 2 Step All Steel Step Stool is great for getting to hard to reach places.