Do you have a wedding or baby shower, reception or other fun festivity coming up? Need some ideas for some showstopper beverages that will serve lots of people for not lots of money. Try out one of these 5 Party Punch Roundup recipes.
- Lime Sherbet Tropical Party Punch-Featured in the photo above and recipe card is below.
- Orange Sherbet Party Punch–Taste of Home showcases this fun punch that includes ingredients such as strawberry gelatin and orange juice.
- Aloha Party Punch-The FrugalGirls.com hits a home run with this island punch.
- Pineapple Coconut Punch–With the growing popularity of coconut drinks, this punch from Kara’s Party Ideas will be a crowd pleaser.
- Cherry Limeade Punch–A super, inexpensive summer punch from Erin at $5 Dinners.
- 2 Quarts Lime Sherbet
- 1 46oz. Bottle or Can of Pineapple Juice
- 2 2 Liters of Ginger Ale
- Prepare only a few minutes before event starts.
- Put slightly thawed 2 Quarts of Lime Sherbet in a large punch bowl. The slight thawing allows you to spoon the sherbet into the bowl much easier.
- Add the 2 2 Liters of Ginger Ale to the Sherbet. Foaming will occur at first.
- Add the 46 Ounce Bottle of Pineapple Juice.
- Gently stir ingredients together. Use punch ladle to serve and enjoy along with friends.
For more party ideas: