Do you have a wedding or baby shower, reception or other fun festivity coming up? Need some ideas for some showstopper beverages that will serve lots of people for not lots of money. Try out one of these 5 Party Punch Roundup recipes.
- Lime Sherbet Tropical Party Punch-Featured in the photo above and recipe card is below.
- Orange Sherbet Party Punch–Taste of Home showcases this fun punch that includes ingredients such as strawberry gelatin and orange juice.
- Aloha Party Punch-The FrugalGirls.com hits a home run with this island punch.
- Pineapple Coconut Punch–With the growing popularity of coconut drinks, this punch from Kara’s Party Ideas will be a crowd pleaser.
- Cherry Limeade Punch–A super, inexpensive summer punch from Erin at $5 Dinners.
Lime Sherbet Tropical Party Punch
- 2 Quarts Lime Sherbet
- 1 46oz. Bottle or Can of Pineapple Juice
- 2 2 Liters of Ginger Ale
- Prepare only a few minutes before event starts.
- Put slightly thawed 2 Quarts of Lime Sherbet in a large punch bowl. The slight thawing allows you to spoon the sherbet into the bowl much easier.
- Add the 2 2 Liters of Ginger Ale to the Sherbet. Foaming will occur at first.
- Add the 46 Ounce Bottle of Pineapple Juice.
- Gently stir ingredients together. Use punch ladle to serve and enjoy along with friends.
For more party ideas:
25 Great Things to Put in a Baby Shower Gift Basket
Wendy @ www.mamasblogcentral.com says
I love punch made with sherbet.
I would love for you to share this at my T.G.I.F. Linky Party @ MamasBlogCentral.com 🙂 Have a great weekend!!
Thanks so much and you have a great weekend as well.
I love LOVE punches! I’ve tried a bunch of the sherbert ones but never the Pineapple Coconut one! Going to try it at my next party!
Love the look of your site. Sending a Bloglovin follow your way.
This sounds yummy! I’m glad I found your post through the Motivate Me Monday link party.
Easy Life Meal & Party Planning says
Always looking for good punch recipes – love the color of your Lime Sherbet Tropical Punch and excited to find several others! Stopping by from See Ya in the Gumbo
I am a huge green fan so Lime Sherbert Punch was up my alley. I loved your Minnie Mouse cake by the way. You have some serious decorating talent!
Yum! Lime sherbert punch is one of my all time favorites!! Thank you bunches for linking up and partying with us, Sarah!
Always love partying with you. Try to make it every week.
I’ve had something like the Lime sherbert punch at a party, but I never knew what was in it. Thank you for sharing these punch recipes. Looks like it’s time to party!
Great thing about this punch is that it is so easy.
Cindy Howell says
I love lime! I can’t wait to try your punch. It would be perfect for a summer party.
Served it at a retirement reception yesterday and it was a big hit.
Jennifer Johnson says
I love party punch! If only there was an excuse to just make punch everyday.
I totally agree!
Laura@Baking in Pyjamas says
Those drinks sound lovely. Thanks for linking up to Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again. Have a great day!!
Stacey Gannett says
This looks wonderful! Sherbet punches are the best…maybe I will make one for a summer picnic with the kids! Thanks so much for sharing! Stopping by from Creative Style Blog Hop! Have a great week!
Three ingredients and so tasty!
The lime punch is what our family has at EVERY baby shower. It’s VERY good! Thanks for linking up at My Favorite Things Saturdays!
It is always such a hit. No matter what the crowd.