Gift baskets make for great baby shower presents because you can fill them with such a variety of things. Here are 25 suggestions of items to add to your next gift basket.
(Disclosure: Please note that this post contains affiliate links. If you click one of the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission that will help support this blog. Thanks so much. )
- Socks such as these adorable 6 Pairs Baby Sneaker Ankle Socks.
- Swaddling Blanket
- 3 to 6 months onesies-Gives Mom something to put kiddo in as he or she grows.
- A Pack of Cloth Diapers-These Gerber Birdseye Flatfold Cloth Diapers make awesome burp clothes.
- Baby Clothes Detergent such as from Dreft.
- Baby Shampoo
- Baby Lotion
- Diaper Rash Cream
- Grooming Kit-One such as Summer Infant Complete Nursery Care Kit offers everything from safety clippers to a gentle hair brush.
- Outlet Plug Covers
- Cabinet Safety Latches
- Emergency Contact Magnet for Refrigerator
- Bath Spout Cover such as the Skip Hop Baby Infant and Toddler Moby Soft Rubber Bath Spout Cover Safety Guard.
- Teething Ring
- Bibs such as the BABYBJORN Soft Bib.
- Soft Tip Infant Spoons
- Snack Cups or Bowls with Lids
- Bottle Brush
- Books-Great reads including Guess How Much I Love You, Sheep in a Jeep, and That’s Not My Panda.
- Stacking Cups
- Links Toy
- A Night of Babysitting-Include a gift certificate or coupon that you make up.
If you are looking for more gift basket and gift ideas: