I hope that Easter was joyful for you this year. New life is springing up all around. I can feel the momentum heading into summer.
Now, is a great time to stock up on after Easter bargains that will serve you well through summer and beyond and save you dollars on supplies for next year’s holiday.
Here is a list of after Easter bargains to keep an eye out for.
- Table linens such as placemats, runners and tablecloths
- Gift bags and tissue paper
- Easter Lilies and Easter-themed flower arrangements
- Decorations such as wreaths, yard art, table centerpieces, and plastic eggs
- Easter baskets. Many of the wicker baskets or single color plastic ones are generic enough that you can find other uses for year-round.
- Fresh eggs. Retailers may have an overabundance as this is such a popular grocery item at Easter.
- Easter candy and packaged cake mixes. Often just the wrappers are themed and you can unwrap and use in baked goods or other items.
- Easter packaged toys. Again, many of the toys are the same as other times of year, but the Easter packaging prompts retailers to move the items off their shelves at great prices for you.
- Children’s dress clothing. Stores beefed up their girls’ dress sections, especially, before the holiday in hope that mom and dad would buy their little ones new Easter duds. Now, they must make way for the more casual apparel that will rule the coming months.