Looking for a yummy, hearty one-dish meal made with only six ingredients? You have come to the right place. This yummy crock pot pot roast is designed to satisfy. And best of all it is so easy.
1 3 to 4 pound Chuck Tender Beef Roast (Other cuts of beef good for the pot roast include arm roast and flat iron steak according toThe Butcher’s Blog.)
1 10 and 3/4 ounce can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Package of Regular Baby Carrots-Not Matchstick (If you would like to save money and do the work yourself, buy a package of whole carrots and peel and chop into smaller pieces. I like the baby carrots because they are the perfect size to hold up under lengthy cooking times.)
1 3 pound bag of new potatoes
1 package of Onion Soup Mix
1/2 cup of water
Place Chuck Tender Beef Roast, package of Onion Soup Mix, and half of cup of water in crock pot andC set on low for 4 to 5 hours.
When that amount of time has passed, add carrots and halved new potatoes on top of the roast. Turn the crock pot to high and let cook for another two to three hours depending on tenderness of the roast. You know the dish is done when pieces of the roast easily come apart with a fork.
Viola, a satisfying meal in the slow cooker with little effort.
- 1 3 to 4 pound Chuck Tender Beef Roast
- 1 10 and 3/4 ounce can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 package of Regular Baby Carrots
- 1 3 pound bag of New Potatoes
- 1 package of Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup of Water
- Place Chuck Tender Beef Roast, package of Onion Soup Mix, and half a cup of Water in crock pot.
- Set crock pot on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Once time has elapsed, add Carrots and halved New Potatoes on top of roast in crock pot.
- Turn crock pot to high and let cook for another two to three hours depending on tenderness of the roast.
- Dish is ready when pieces of roast come apart easily with fork.