How could it not be a great day when it is your SITS Day? The SITS Girls is a community of 55,000 bloggers that has made a huge difference in my site’s growth. The blogging resources and fellow blogger support that I have found through the SITS Girls is amazing. Thought I would highlight some of the great tips that I have discovered through the how-to tutorials and discussions found through this community.
- The number one thing that I have learned through the SITS Girls is that it is okay to NOT try to do everything at once when seeking to grow and improve your blog/website. If you concentrate on putting out great content and building your network, the rest will fall in place. That advice is proving true for me.
- PicMonkey is a great, free tool for editing your photos and adding Pinterest friendly captions.
- On social media, and in general, people love to know why. Why do they need to do something? Why will reading your post make a difference in their lives? Answer the ‘why” and you are well on your way.
- Making a media kit for potential advertising partners is not nearly as hard as you think.
- Finally, that the blogging community is made up of such supportive individuals. Do not be afraid to reach out for advice from others and lend a helping hand whenever you can. If you have not already, check out the SITS Girls Community and become a part. It may just be the best thing that you have ever done for your blog and business.
While you are here, I would love for you explore the site. I blog on lots of topics to help you earn and save money. 15 Places to Find Job Openings, 14 Household Items as Exercise Equipment and Four Ingredient Barbecue Cups to name a few.
THANKS so much for stopping by. I appreciate you!