Paper Lunch Bags are inexpensive and handy items that can be used multiple ways. The following are some ideas of what to do with these lunch sacks beside packing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and chips in them.
- Gift bag– use a hole punch or scrap-book stamps to jazz up the bag. For kid gifts, crayons and stick make sure great decorations.
- Puppets-from raccoons to frogs, paper lunch bags can be easily transformed into a great craft creation.
- Produce helper-need your avocados, bananas, or tomatoes to ripen up more quickly, then try out a paper bag.
- Compost-shred the paper bag and add into to your compost pile (American Forest & Paper Association)
- Popcorn maker-kernels in a brown paper bag cooked for the right amount of time for your microwave (experiment) and viola! Click here for a more specific article with photos of how this works from Squawkfox.
For fun images of other things that you can do with paper bags check out:
Marja Schwelder’s Paper Bags Pinterest Board
Loida Villarreal Spooner’s Brown Paper and Bags Pinterest Board
or Tanya Hope’s Crafts: Paper Bags Pinterest Board