Mother’s Day is a great time to celebrate the moms and people who are like moms in our lives. Honor these special women by putting together a Mother’s Day Gift Basket filled from among these 45 Great Things Under $20. Budget-friendly, cherished gifts are the way to go.
(Disclosure: Please note that this post contains affiliate links and item prices all under $20 at time of publication. If you click one of the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission that will help support this blog. Thanks so much. )
1. Blessing Box-Include something like these Blessings for the Best Mom in the World Cards to let your Mom know how special she is to you throughout the year.
2. Bracelet-A Special Piece of Jewelry with a wonderful message that Mom can wear on her wrist.
3. Candle-This (Lavender) Soy Wax Aromatherapy Candle is perfect for when she wants to just sit back and relax.
4. Coloring Book-Speaking of relaxation and stress relief, the Coloring Book for Adults: Amazing Swirls will allow her to color her way to calm.
5. Drink Coasters-These Coastero Absorbent Stone Coasters will brighten up any table.
6. Earrings-For the mom who loves to add a little color to her look, these Jstyle Women’s Tri-color Surgical Stainless Steel Twist Hoop Earrings will work well.
7. Garden Art-These Butterfly Planter Stakes, Set of 3 are sure to make her smile when she sees them.
8. Hair Care Products-For whirlwind days, the Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical is perfect for a touch up.
9. Hand Sanitizer Spray-Something like this The Honest Spray, Orange is great for throwing in her purse for when she is on the go. This brand is made with plant-based ingredients and is free of harsh chemicals.
10. Hot or Cold Water Bottle-This Transparent Rubber Hot Water Bottle with Knit Cover will be a big help on the days that she is not feeling quite up to par.11. Jewelry Organizer-Check out the 2 sided Dress Style Hanging Organizer for a clever way for her to hang her jewelry in the closet.
12. Kitchen Shears-Mom love to cook? Put in some of these Herb Scissors With 5 Blades.
13. Lingerie Bag-The perfect place to put delicate items for washing. Check out this Premium Zippered Bag.
14. Lip Balm-This Burt’s Bees Mango is quality portable lip care.
15. Mug-For grabbing a quick bite without eating out, the Sistema To Go Collection Microwave Soup Mug will do the trick.
16. Notepad-A great tool for helping her stay organized is this Knock Knock This Week Pad.
19. Suncatcher-This Beautiful Butterfly is sure to shine bright in Mom’s window. Love the Mom charm in the middle.
20. Tea-A Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea Sampler Caffeine Free is a great thing to stick in a gift basket for the Mom who loves a good cup.
21. Tire Pressure Monitor-This TEKTON Digital Tire Gauge makes it easy to keep tabs on tire inflation in order to help get the maximum life out of the wheels.
22. Water Bottle-Make drinking water more attractive with this Infuser Flip-Top Sport Water Bottle.
Other Great Mother’s Day Gift Basket Filler Ideas
23. Bar of Hand Soap
24. Bath Bombs
25. Cell Phone Case
26. Dish Towels
27. Framed kid or grandkid photo
28. Fuzzy Socks
29. Gift Certificate for Movie or Ice Cream
30. Her Favorite Candy
31. Journaling Notebook
32. Key Chain
33. Lip Gloss
34. Mini New Testament
35. Mini Sewing Kit
37. Nail Polish
38. Paperback Book
39. Pocket Cross
40. Puzzle Book (Crossword, Sudko, Word Find, etc..)
41. Refrigerator Magnets
42. Sticky Note Pad
43. Table Runner
44. USB Thumb Drive
45. And this Mud Pie Initial Canvas Tote in all letters of the alphabet would make a great container to hold your Mother’s Day Gift Basket fillers.