During the three years that I have been blogging, I have often been reminded that change is a constant. Every time that I think I have WordPress figured out, an update comes out and alters how my favorite features work. Each time that I am sure that I have a social media outlet such as Pinterest mastered, the way pins are shown changes and it is back to the drawing board again. And the list goes on.
That is why I am absolutely thrilled to have blogging resources without an expiration date**. That means as the blogosphere changes so do the education materials designed to help you master this world. And as technology opens up new avenues to deliver these blog education materials to you, these blogging resources adapt accordingly.
(Disclosure: Please note that this post contains affiliate links. If you click one of the links and make a purchase, we may receive a commission that will help support this blog. Thanks so much.)
So are you wondering what great blogging resources that I am referring to? I am describing all the wonderful materials that are a part of the Elite Blog Academy. I joined the Elite Blog Academy (EBA) in the Fall of 2014 (as a member of the inaugural class). And my love of EBA has only grown stronger since that time.
The original materials and all the educational additions and bonus extras since that time have helped me grow my monthly page views an astounding 1,000+ % and my blog revenue many times that. I am still stunned by these numbers.
Even better, I have gained a group of extraordinary talented fellow bloggers that I can interact with and bounce ideas off of. I cannot even begin to count the number of valuable blogging tips that I have gotten just from them alone.
Your timing is perfect. Ruth Soukup, the talent blogger behind Elite Blog Academy is offering a live FREE webinar on March 2nd, 2017 called “A Simple Framework for Blogging Success: 4 Steps Every Blogger Needs to Take.” Spots in the webinar are Limited so grab yours now as they are going quickly.
Also, if you know you want to make the leap and go ahead and enroll Elite Blog Academy 3.0, it is only open for enrollment this year from February 27 to March 3rd. You are right on time so hop on it now.
Through Elite Blog Academy 3.0 and Future Updates you get access to powerful Education Modules (On-Demand Videos and Workbooks) and Bonus Extras that show you step-by-step how to :
- Eliminate blog confusion by creating an organized framework that sets the stage for everything you do.
- Create killer content that gets noticed and shared.
- Discover the secret to harnessing Pinterest, the most powerful free marketing tool in the world.
- Understand what is not working in your current monetization model and instead develop concrete goals and a solid plan for achieving them.
- Dramatically increase your site’s passive income by mastering the four key strategies of optimizing ad network revenue.
- Take advantage of the critical—but often ignored—connection between SEO and ad revenue.
- Overcome your fear of private advertising and instead learn to approach brands with confidence.
- Learn what it really takes to earn a six-figure income from your blog, then develop your own product along with a successful marketing plan to sell it.
- Create a solid working business plan to take your blogging business to the next level.
Also, you get access to:
- Accountability & Community within a Private Forum
- An EBA mobile app to access the forum on the go
- A weekly newsletter for added encouragement & motivation
Best of all, the Elite Blog Academy 3.0 is designed to be self-paced and comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. Anyone who completes the course and has not seen measurable results in both traffic and income growth will get his or her money back, no questions asked. Can’t get any better than that.
I can without hesitation say that the Elite Blog Academy has made an amazing difference in my blog’s growth and success. What are you waiting for? Jump in and sign up for Elite Blog Academy 3.0.
**No expiration date for Elite Blog Academy means as long as Ruth Soukup makes this blogging course and its archives available for subscriber use. You subscribe to EBA once and then have access to future updates.