High school and college graduation season will be here shortly. You can honor the graduates in your life with useful, quality graduation gifts without having to spend lots of money. Here is a list of graduation gifts under $25 to consider.
Disclosure: Please note that this post contains affiliate links. If you click one of the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission that will help support this blog. Thanks so much.
- Flash Drive-The graduate can store important computer files on this portable drive and easily tote them around in a backpack or pocket.
- Cookbook-Certain cookbooks have stood the test of time because they offer a range of recipes with easy-to-understand instructions to please lots of palates. Two perennial favorites are the Better Homes and Gardens: New Cook Book, 16th Edition and How to Cook Everything The Basics: All You Need to Make Great Food–With 1,000 Photos
- Magazine Subscription-Ask a relative about the graduate’s interests and hobbies to find a magazine that will be a match for him or her.
- Road Atlas-Help the graduate plan out the next road trip. Even with GPS, it is always good to have paper copy on hand.
- Casserole Dish with Carrier-Such a handy gift for toting food to potlucks, parties, and more. Check out this Anchor Hocking Oven Basics 6-Piece Bake-N-Take Bakeware Set.
- University Bookstore Gift Card-Great gift for the high school graduate headed off to college. Who wouldn’t want to arrive on campus with a little buying power at the bookstore.
- Cosmetics Bag/Dop Kit/Shower Caddy-All handy gifts that can be used when traveling or if headed to college
- Folio Note Pad Holder-Great for carrying around a notebook and paper in a professional looking padded case.
- Digital Camera Tripod-One that is so easy to use in a variety of situations is the Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod.
As you can see, you can find a variety of great gifts for the graduate at reasonable prices.For more budget-friendly gift ideas: